Be in with a chance to win a SEAT eXS Kickscooter, or a €50 One4All Voucher with Carzone! Simply complete our latest motoring survey to enter. Click here to complete the 2020 Carzone Motoring Report survey.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering this competition, you are deemed to have read and understood these rules and agree to be bound by them.
2. The competition is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, except employees, immediate family members of Carzone, agents of Carzone or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Proof of identity and age may be required.
3. Competition closes on December 4th 2020, this date may be extended to reach desired number of completion if necessary. Only users that have completed the survey and filled in their email address before this time and date will be entered into the draw after this date no entries will be accepted. In addition Carzone will not be held responsible for late or lost entries.
4. The prizes include a SEAT eXS KickScooter and 2x €50 One4All vouchers. The winners will be assigned their prize and are non-negotiable or refundable.
5. One winner will be decided for each prize by way of prize draw.
6. Carzone will not assume any responsibility or liability for lost entries, any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions and reserves the right to change the prize without notice for an alternative prize. Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures nor can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
8. Carzone does not make any warranties or representations herein including, but not limited to the prizes. Carzone will not be held responsible for lost or stolen prizes.
9. These terms and conditions are subject to Irish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
10. The Promoters decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Carzone retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if, in its view, a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid, or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. Carzone reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control. Carzone’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. To the extent permitted by law, Carzone excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and prize(s) to be awarded.
13. Carzone reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at their sole discretion and without notice