Whether you are in the market for your next car or thinking of selling your current car, we are here to help with any question you may have. Every week our motoring expert answers our readers’ questions. Here’s a round-up of this week’s top questions.
- Tony asked us our opinion on the Citroen Xzara 1.4 litre petrol. Read our opinion here
- Laura was looking for help with the book price from a trader for a 142 Volkswagen Golf TDI Comfort Line. You can find our suggested price here.
- Gabriel was on the lookout for a car for his 20-year-old son. He had a budget of €6,000-€8,000 and wanted something 2010 or newer. He was looking at a Volkwagen Golf, Ford Fiesta, Opel Corsa and Opel Astra and wanted to refine his search further. You can find out how to refine your search on Carzone here.
- Ger in Roscommon was researching a Jeep for less than €2,00 that has a hitch and NCT included. We recommended the following here
- Joseph was considering to swapping his Grand Vitara for a smaller SUV, see our suggestion here.
If you have a questions of your own, ask us here.