Volkswagen Ireland Launch Assurance Plan 202 Offers
Volkswagen Ireland want Irish consumers to rediscover the joy of driving with the Volkswagen Assurance Plan, a suite of flexible, supportive and great-value offers and initiatives for the road ahead.
Given these unprecedented times, Volkswagen Ireland wants to support customers with great value and flexible offers on the new ‘202’ range. The Volkswagen Assurance Plan was designed exactly for these needs, and its elements include:
- PCP finance from 0% APR, with the interest-free rate available on the all-new Golf, the e-Golf, the Tiguan, the Tiguan Allspace, the new Passat, the new Passat GTE Plug-in Hybrid and the Arteon.
- Purchase Contributions of up to €2,000 available on the Tiguan, Tiguan Allspace, new Passat, new Passat GTE, Touran and Sharan.
- Reduced-Rate Service Plans* which look after your new Volkswagen’s servicing requirements for three years for just €10 per month
- Flexible Deposit Options ranging from 0% to 30% tailored to each individual’s needs
- The option of a 3-month Payment Deferral should a customer wish to start their repayments 90-days after collecting their new Volkswagen
- Finally, with a PCP contract, Volkswagen even guarantee the minimum future value of the vehicle at the end of the contract for further peace of mind.
Volkswagen is confident that the Volkswagen Assurance Plan will support customers and meet their needs for the road ahead.
“With Volkswagen retailers now very much ‘open for business’ they are looking forward to welcoming customers back with what we feel is an outstanding suite of offers,” says Volkswagen Ireland Brand Director, Rodolfo Calixto. “We have called it the Volkswagen Assurance Plan because buyers can acquire their car with a tailored finance offers that include flexible deposits, payment deferrals and the assurance of a guaranteed minimum future value when bought with our PCP product.”
The all-new Golf is now in Volkswagen showrooms across Ireland. The new Golf is the best Golf yet and is sportier and more connected than ever before. This new model is available from just €249 per month with 0% APR PCP Finance. The all-new Golf joins Irish favourites such as the Tiguan, Passat (including the GTE Plug-In Hybrid), T-Roc, T-Cross, Polo plus more in Volkswagen’s fresh-line up for ‘202’.
Volkswagen recently implemented a new Safer Measures initiative across their retailers which enhances the virtual and contactless experience in Volkswagen retailers and provides for enhanced safety measures.
For more information about Volkswagen’s Assurance Plan and ‘202’ offers, logon to volkswagen.ie/202
*Choosing a Volkswagen Service Plan ensures all your routine servicing costs, for both parts and labour, are fixed over a period of time. They include all the standard items recommended by Volkswagen such as mandatory service parts including oil filters, pollen filters, high-quality lubricants and brake fluid changes. A 3-Year Service Plan is now available at the reduced rate of just €10 per month.