UNIQUE PAGANI ZONDA ABSOLUTE REVEALED
Pagani has created yet another unique Zonda, this time called the Pagani Zonda Absolute. It's a right-hook example headed for a customer in Hong Kong and, while that city's clogged streets might not seem like the ideal destination for such an extreme supercar, if you've got the money then why the heck not?
Pagani isn't exactly brimming with technical information about the new car, but our best guess is that it's broadly based on the Zonda Cinque (whose technical specs you can peruse at the bottom of this article). We also think it's the sixth time Zonda's done a one-off of this sort (but we're not so good with numbers...).
Still, whatever its provenance, destination or specification, we reckon the Zonda looks pretty darn mean in the Absolute's combination naked carbon fibre and Italian Tricolore stripes...
Zonda Cinque Technical Specifications:
- Mercedes Benz AMG engine, 678 hp,
- ECU, Traction control , ABS by Bosch
- Inconel/titanium exhaust system coated with ceramic
- Suspensions in magnesium and titanium
- Cima sequential gearbox (6 speed), robotized by Automac enginnering
- APP monolitic wheels forged in aluminium and magnesium. Size: front 9x19 - rear 12,5x20
- Pirelli PZero tyres. Size: front 255/35/19 - rear 335/30/20
- Toora Racing Seats in carbon fiber, with leather cover
- Carbon Fiber steering wheel
- Brembo brakes in carbo-ceramic self ventilated with hydraulic servo brake, Size: front 380x34 mm, monolitic 6 piston caliper; rear 380x34 mm, monolitic 4 piston caliper. Dry weight 1210 Kg
- Weight distribution in driving condition - 47% front, 53% rear
- Acceleration: 0-100 Km in 3.4 sec.; 0-200 in 9.6 sec.
- Braking: 100-0 km in 2.1 sec.,200-0 km 4.3 sec.
- Maximum side acceleration: 1,45 G (with road tyres, NO CUP)