Ask Carzone Weekly Roundup
Whether you are in the market for your next car or thinking of selling your current car, we are here to help with any question you may have.
Every week our motoring expert answers our readers’ questions. Here’s a round-up of this week’s top questions
- Fi is looking for a second car and would love a mini one. She has a budget of €8000 and is quite worried about buying an older car in case she runs into any problems. Check out our expert’s recommendation here and what to look out for when buying a used Mini
- Michael likes the all-new Suzuki Vitara and would like to know how it compares against other new SUV’s. Find out what we have advised here.
- Elaine is looking to purchase a spacious new family car, preferably a 2.0 litre diesel and comes with extras like leather seats and a sat nav. With a budget of €36000 check our recommendations here.
- Mary is looking for small 5dr car with a budget of €5000. With two in mind; a 2007 Nissan Micra and a 2007 Toyota Yaris. Take a look at our expert’s advice now.
- Greg is looking for a seven seater SUV and would like a list of all Makes/Models available. Take a look at our expert’s recommendations now.
If you have a questions of your own, ask us here