Ask Carzone Weekly Roundup
Whether you are in the market for your next car or thinking of selling your current car, we are here to help with any question you may have.
Every week our motoring expert answers our readers’ questions. Here’s a round-up of this week’s top questions.
- Caro is looking for a car that will fit three car seats in the back. She is struggling to find any, and is considering getting an MPV. With quite a few options to choose from, Check out our experts recommendations here
- With car finance a hot topic right now, Hemant is looking for a second hand and is wondering if finance is available on used cars. Take a look at our advice here
- Suzanne has a budget of €3000 and is looking for a ‘reliable car’ that is preferably petrol. Have a look at what we have recommended.
- Dave is considering getting an electric or hybrid vehicle but is unsure of which to go for. Check out our recommendations and advice here
- Paul is thinking of buying a 2006 1.8 Ford Focus with only 90,000miles but would like our advice on issues or things to look out for before he makes his final decision. Find out our experts recommendations now.
If you have a questions of your own, ask us here