Is there problems related to 2012 kia sportage . Second hand
They're not completely issue-free, but then again, few cars that are getting on for 10 years old are. Here are the known issues to look out for:
- Failure of brake servo vacuum pump
- Remote central locking not working properly
- Door handles not working properly
- Poor performance due to intake manifold air control actuator failure
- Unreliable tyre pressure sensors
- Various annoying bits in the suspension that make noise
If the version you're looking at has four-wheel drive, also make sure that it operates properly, as it has a few known issues of its own.
Ask us anything motoring related and please provide as much information as possible so we can give you the most accurate advice.