Can I change my vehicle's tax status?

Can I change my vehicle's tax status?

Hi I have commercial insurance with social domestic and pleasure and it’s down on the logbook as goods vehicle can I change it to private tax since I have SOCIAL DOMESTIC AND PLEASURE on my policy as well as goods

Our answer:

Hi Pierce,

We don't believe you'll have any difficult with the motor tax office in changing the status of your vehicle. Just make sure that you're sticking to the rules of your insurance policy.

Shane O'Donoghue

Have a motoring question? Ask us here!

Ask us anything motoring related and please provide as much information as possible so we can give you the most accurate advice.

For more information please read our privacy policy.