Honda cars are a driver’s best friend!
Honda cars have all the qualities one needs from a best friend – always ready to go anywhere at any time; a constant companion; trustworthy and fun to be with. This recent survey undertaken by MB&G is further proof of the quality of the Honda brand.
The MB&G survey looked at the frequency of claims. The average age and mileage of cars being handled by MB&G is increasing but the corporate SME market generally resists extending warranties beyond the one provided by the manufacturer. Companies are also extending the life of their corporate cars and are coming to terms with the costs associated with running an older car.
As a result, considerations such as reliability are more important features to be considered when buying a car than ever before.
All Honda new cars come with:
- a 3-year/100,000km mechanical warranty which covers your car against any defects in materials and workmanship;
- a 3-year surface corrosion warranty;
- a 5 year exhaust system warranty and
- a 12-year structural corrosion warranty which covers the body panels and structural parts of your Honda car against perforation caused by corrosion from the inside out (excluding the exhaust system), as well as
- a 3-year Roadside Assistance Programme on all new Honda cars sold and registered in the Republic of Ireland.
- The survey is based on the experience of MB&G over a wide range of ages, mileages and cover levels, with varying quantities of vehicles under each cover. It is based on numbers of vehicles at risk and the frequency of claims against those vehicles, as a percentage.
This latest award together with the recent JD Power awards copper-fasten Honda’s renowned reputation for quality.