Our people-centred culture combined with our tech and data expertise makes us one of Ireland’s leading digital companies, and a great place to take your Sales career to the next level.
As a Sales Executive, you will prospect and introduce new motor trade customers to Carzone and also drive cross sells to existing customers. You will have a host of lead sources at your fingertips which will include; cancelations, third party generated leads and leads that are verified by our data and insight team. It will be your role to understand a customer’s immediate need and future plans, you will then recommend the right solution that aligns to their business strategy.
Every one of the customers you will work with will be different; differences will range from their size (from 5 car forecourts to customers with over 100), to their product portfolio, to their business objectives. Another huge difference will be their understanding of digital marketing. As a Sales Executive, you will educate your customers on the value of Carzone and will influence digital change in the automotive industry. Using data, industry insight and competitor knowledge combined with a consultative approach you will drive commercial growth in a customers’ business.
So, what are we looking for?
- Experienced in meeting commercial targets and KPI’s in a New Business or Account Management role
- You will have a consultative sales approach coupled with the ability to clearly articulate a product offering and the competitor landscape.
- This role plays a huge role in the digital transformation of our customers and the automotive industry, we therefore need you to be passionate about online marketing and driving return on investment to our retailers!
- As you will be responsible for your leads and pipeline, you need to be organised and will be able to prioritise effectively
- You must be motivated, self-driven and will be great at handling objections
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills which will allow you to deliver presentations and pitches with ease
- We love data, you will need to share this passion and be able to demonstrate where you have used data to drive revenue in your current or previous role
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced constantly evolving environment
- You will love learning and will grow your knowledge through a personal commitment to your development
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Great Career Progression - a career built to you as an individual
- Supportive Environment - experimenting and trying again is standard
- Frequent Training Opportunities - when you learn, we grow our capability
- Conferences and Learning Events - keeping you in touch with the latest thinking
- Support and Mentoring - from colleagues at every level of the business
- Regular Hacks and Brownbag sessions - pooling our talent, having fun
- Volunteering in the Community - two paid working days a year to give something back
- Develop Valuable Experience at Scale!
- Free Coffee, Tea and Soft Drinks!
Financial Security Blankets
- Group Personal Pension - You contribute 3% and we contribute 5% of your salary
- Life Assurance - 4 times your salary for your beneficiaries
- Shopping and Leisure Discounts - gyms, retailers and more
- For Partners and dependents - They can be added on to particular benefits
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave - Enhanced pay
- Office Closed on Good Friday and Christmas Eve
Pick n Mix Benefits
- Free Parking
- 25 Days Holiday Increasing to 28 Days - after 5 years of service
- Private Medical Cover
- Cycle to Work - 12-month lease agreement
- Employee Assistance - 24 hour support and advice
- Free Carzone Advert - well, we wouldn't want you to use anyone else!
- Free Fruit!