As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the commercial growth of your customer base through acquiring new business and developing existing relationships within our larger Franchise and Independent customer network.
You will work in partnership with the rest of your team, Account Managers and Squad Leads across the business to take ownership of performance, using data and insight to diagnose and recommend actions and attend customer meetings where necessary.
As a member of Carzone you will be supported in learning how to deliver outstanding levels of account management and will supplement your knowledge through a personal commitment to continual development.
What role is about
- Operating in a fast paced, exciting culture you will constantly develop yourself and contribute to the coaching and development of colleagues to unlock their potential to deliver customer excellence.
- Take responsibility for leading the growth strategy for your territory whilst working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Whilst passionate about delivering the highest levels of Customer Account Management you will be capable of achieving commercial growth in line with business expectations.
- You will build trusted and valued partnerships. As an industry influencer, you will be comfortable networking in formal and social environments with individuals at all levels.
- Possessing great commercial acumen, you will understand a customer’s P&L and the key KPIs which underpin retailer return on investment.
- Knowledgeable about the macro environment you will understand the dynamics of the Irish Automotive & Digital Marketplaces and how these impact customer strategies.
- You will be proactive foreseeing marketplace changes and help your customers prevent risks or take advantage of opportunities.
- You will have exceptional understanding of the competitive environment and proactively share valuable insight and intelligence internally & externally, strengthening Carzone’s’s position in the marketplace.
- You will hold full ownership of the plan for each of your customers from both a revenue and strategy perspective.
- You will be proficient in understanding and articulating all Carzone solutions to customers.
Data orientated and Diagnostic
- Detail orientated, you will be able to analyse data and identify potential risk and opportunities.
- Using data and insight you will create new and compelling commercial presentations to help your customers think differently about achieving business success.
- You will be competent and confident diagnosing customer performance and recommending the right course of action to improve results.
- Comfortable using a range of technology and data tools, you will analyse patterns and trends making fact based decisions.
A Challenger, Influencer and Networker
- Self-assured, and with exceptional organizational skills, you will enjoy debate and have the skill to influence others by creating constructive tension by challenging conventional thinking.
- You will take ownership of customer performance by proactively identifying opportunities and mitigating risks.
- You will be a highly effective and a credible presenter comfortable with large audiences internally and externally, communicating with passionate and vision.
- You naturally take a long-term view, set goals for the future, and adopt a strategic approach.
- Consider alternative perspectives for customer consideration and create positive change.
Skills & Personal Qualities
- Pro-active, Can-do attitude with a positive mindset.
- Ability to learn relatively complex solutions and demonstrate their capability.
- Truly adopts a customer first culture.
- Competent in the using and presenting of data.
- Deliver on multiple priorities and balance different stakeholder perspectives.
- Takes ownership for personal actions.
- Be skilful in handling highly emotive situations and individuals; modest enough to recognise when you need support and from who.
- Passionate – Be able to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate – Actively develop relationships with customers and with Carzone to deepen understanding and to create the right solutions.
- Courageous in challenging the status quo for the right reasons.
- Take personal responsibility for one’s own development.
- Live and breathe the company values
A national, predominantly office-based role (Dublin office), with requirements to visit clients on a weekly basis.