Cartell.ie Vehicle Check in association with Carzone.ie
Carzone are delighted to have partnered with Ireland’s market leader in Car History Checking Cartell, Ireland’s first vehicle history check was launched in May 2006 to help consumers and dealers make an informed and secure choice when purchasing a used vehicle. Being the first to introduce this invaluable service to Ireland, our experience in the industry has made ‘getting a Cartell Car Check’ a commonly used phrase. But if you want a vehicle history check carried out by the real experts, always look for the official Cartell logo. We have access to more car data than anyone else and our thorough investigations have helped thousands of people avoid purchasing problem cars. 1 in 3 cars Cartell checks have an undesirable history, so find out the cars history before you buy with Cartell. Cartell checks start at just €10 and include:
- Insurance Damage Alerts – Category A,B,C and D Write-Off’s (Exclusive to Cartell)
- Finance Check – Verified results direct from each finance house
- Mileage Check – Verify mileages on Ireland’s largest mileage database, The National Mileage Register
- Clone Prevention – Verify VIN and official government documentation
- Full UK Data – Exclusive partner with the UK’s market leader, HPI UK to give the most accurate and detailed UK data for imports
- Data Check – Number of Owners, Dates of Sales, Owner Category, NCT Dates, Tax Dates and much more
- Vehicle Check – Engine number, C.C., Power, Body, Number of Doors and much more
No company in Ireland has access to An Garda Síochána stolen files and whilst Cartell are working hard with An Garda Síochána for the release of this data, we advise not to be mis-sold data which contains a stolen vehicle check.
Our Business – Your Protection
Cartell is a totally independent and wholly owned Irish company. Car history checking is Cartell’s core business which has no distractions or conflicts of interest. Cartell is more than just a website. Cartell’s role in the second-hand car market is crucial. It is a tool to help Irish consumers and dealers purchase safer vehicles secure in the knowledge that it has been independently checked out. Cartell works closely with Government services and other sectors to establish, verify and record the history on a vehicle.